A Leader in the HVAC-R Industry
At Nordic Temperature Control, our #1 goal is to offer superior products and services with a foundation built on efficient, reliable, and cost-effective heating and cooling solutions. We stand behind our commitment to provide the highest level of craftsmanship and services to our clients, without compromise!
Why We Need You!
“We’re growing and need a talented HVAC-R Service Technician to satisfy our customer’s needs.” Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line HVAC Service Technicians who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Diagnose and repair HVAC-R systems to lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Performing annual maintenance tune-ups on residential and light commercial HVAC-R equipment. Includes furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, refrigeration, air handlers, boilers, Geo, RTU, Mini-splits, and humidifiers.
- Proper diagnosis and repair of residential and light commercial HVAC-R equipment.
- Proper installation of residential and light commercial equipment.
- Complete customer invoices, timesheets and follow up calls on a daily basis.
- Reliable and prompt
- Candidates must have own hand tools
- Current valid drivers license
- Professional who is a team player with excellent customer service skills.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- You should have the proper certifications. We can help you acquire this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus (*stipulations apply)
- Competitive salary plus performance bonuses (based on experience)
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Medical insurance 100% paid by the employer
- New technology, including mobile phone, tablet & access to integrated software
- Paid generous vacation and holidays
- A company culture of work hard and play harder
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job — then this may be the future for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Nordic Temperature Control visiting www.NordicTempControl.com. When you’re ready, please use the application form below to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||HVAC-R Service Technician|