A Leader in the HVAC-R Industry
At Nordic Temperature Control, our #1 goal is to offer superior products and services with a foundation built on efficient, reliable, and cost-effective heating and cooling solutions. We stand behind our commitment to provide the highest level of craftsmanship and services to our clients, without compromise!
Why We Need You!
We are continuing to grow and 2024 looks to be just as busy. We have all had our challenges in the last 18 months but Nordic Temperature Control has been fortunate to have an excellent customer base that has supported us as much as we have supported them. As we look forward we need a talented HVAC Service Technician to satisfy our customer’s needs. Someone who is energetic, organized and not scared to be taken out of their comfort zone to work on new systems.
As our industry and energy codes change so does the equipment we install and service which means ongoing training whether that comes from our internal team or often outside training specifically from specialized trainers. To offer top-of-the-line products means we need top-of-the-line HVAC Service Technicians to compliment those products and keep our customers taken care of. Someone who genuinely cares about the customer and looks at this opportunity as not just a job but a career with a team that will support them inside and outside of work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and repair HVAC systems to lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete customer invoices, timesheets, and follow-up calls on a daily basis.
- Reliable, honest professional who is a team player with excellent customer service skills.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance for yourself and your vehicle.
- Participate in ongoing training to help you grow and develop as a professional.
You should have the proper certifications and we can help you acquire this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you will be successful.
What We Offer
- Competitive wage plus performance bonuses.
- Company vehicle and fuel card.
- Local work (primarily Skagit County and some surrounding areas)
- Medical insurance 100% paid by the employer
- Company matching retirement plan.
- Paid vacation and holidays!
- Mobile phone allowance, company tablet & access to integrated software.
- A company culture of work hard and play harder!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job — then this may be the future for you. The successful applicant will work local and in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Nordic Temperature Control by visiting www.NordicTempControl.com.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Experience: HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- License/Certification: Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Work Location: Multiple locations
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||HVAC Service Technician|