A Leader in the HVAC-R Industry
At Nordic Temperature Control, our #1 goal is to offer superior products and services with a foundation built on efficient, reliable, and cost-effective heating and cooling solutions. We stand behind our commitment to provide the highest level of craftsmanship and services to our clients, without compromise!
Why We Need You!
“We’re growing and need a talented HVAC Installer to satisfy our customer’s needs.” Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line HVAC Installers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
Responsibilities for the HVAC installer include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for installing or HVAC systems in residential and/or commercial buildings (new construction and retrofit) while providing exceptional customer service to our clients.
- Utilize and interpret blueprints to determine how and where to fabricate, assemble and install sheet metal products.
- Measure, mark dimensions, and layout material to be installed using tools.
- Fasten joints and seams in sheet metal with solder, welds, caulk, bolts, and metal driver clips, ensuring work is done carefully and bonds will last.
- Install assemblies, including pipes, HVAC ducts, flashings, furnace casings in supportive frameworks.
- Ensure that efficiency is maximized while fabricating and installing HVAC systems.
- Use hand and power tools to trim, buff, smooth, file and grind metal surfaces and joints of parts that have been assembled to ensure safety and a seamless appearance.
- Select the appropriate type and gauge of sheet metal to be used in projects according to specifications.
- Ensure safety is a priority on the job during all activities, including using tools and installing and fabricating metal.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department, and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- You should have the proper certifications. We can help you acquire this.
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus performance bonuses (based on experience)
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Medical insurance 100% paid by the employer
- Company Matching Retirement Plan
- New technology, including mobile phone, tablet & access to integrated software
- Paid vacation and holidays
- A company culture of work hard and play harder
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job — then this may be the future for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Nordic Temperature Control by visiting www.NordicTempControl.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Schedule: 10 hour shift
- Supplemental pay types: Bonus opportunities
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Experience: HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- License/Certification: Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Work Location: In person
Equal Opportunity Employer