HVAC System Maintenance | Annual Tune-Up
A routine annual HVAC system tune-up can help prevent an unexpected breakdown of your home comfort system. It is very common for a furnace or heat pump to experience airflow problems, dirty or clogged filters, ignition control issues, and thermostat malfunctions over time. Furnaces with cracked heat exchangers could potentially be emitting carbon monoxide. As a result, you could experience poor comfort, increased energy costs, unexpected repair expenses or even exposure to dangerous carbon monoxide.
Rest assured that Nordic Temperature Control’s maintenance and tune-ups are designed to help you prevent heating and cooling problems this season. During annual maintenance and tune-up service, all of the components of your unit are inspected and serviced so they operate at peak efficiency. Any elements requiring repair or replacement will be brought to your attention.
Our HVAC System Maintenance and Tune Up Service Includes:
- Clean and adjust burner/pilot assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean heat exchanger or elements
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil (if accessible)
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to the outside unit (if applicable)
As a client of Nordic Temperature Control, rest assure that our key partnerships with HVAC industry leaders allow us to continually design and deliver high performing, cutting-edge heating and cooling systems. Schedule your consultation today.
- 24-7 Emergency Services
- 50+ Years Experience
- Service Agreements
- Craftsmanship Guarantee
- Licensed. Bonded. Insured.